Grocery Store, Café
- This place reminds me of being in the airport. You pay 3x more for everything.
- Great #glutenfree products that I haven't seen in other stores in the area, including some store made items.
- The Brandywine chicken salad is always worth the trip!
- The best chicken salad in the world.
- Quick sushi lunch is good pick up. Sandwiches are huge
- Crm Brule
- Grab the La Fia English Muffins from the bakery and make your mornings a whole lot better.
- When every grocery store in the Tri-State area is closed, go here. You'll pay though, because it is Greenville.
- The prepared foods for lunch/dinner are great, always a unique selection that you cannot get anywhere else in the area.
- Janssen's is a great alternative to local butchers which are closed on Sundays. Bakery rocks!
- Chicken finger kids meal is so good and adult size
- Love the Sunday brunch...
- Potato salad is the bomb
- Chocolate Gelato is tops!
- Pricey but great selection of prepared foods
- The food, the service. Prices are a bit high, but quality is great! Found Chilean Sea Bass which I have been searching high and low to find.
- You can find anything here. FINALLY found Chilean Sea Bass. Tonights dinner.