The Jane Hotel Ballroom
Hotel Bar, Cocktail, Bar
$ $ $
- Girls happened here. Hannahs college classmate Tally Schifrin had her book party in this hotel ballroom, beneath the taxidermy.
- Taxidermitise yourself
- A night out at The Jane is a Fashion Week tradition. This historic West Village hotel oozes a bohemian vibe and charming decorloves it!
- Forget the outside world. You're at The Jane now.
- Get up offa that thing and dance 'til you feel better
- Come with a boy and make HIM buy you the $14 dollar cocktails..
- A more lively and upbeat hotel lobby bar atmosphere. If you're looking for a low key lounge, this isn't the place for you. Be prepared to dance on tables - don't say we didn't warn you!
- "Shut up and dance with me..." Leave everything else on the way in
- Dance on everything.
- This place is mad swank, old school charm
- My favorite club in NY!
- Beware of the walrus
- Absolutely gorgeous; dance on a 3 inch thick persian rug.
- Drink Hedwigs! Honey Vodka, Strawberry Puree, & Fresh Dill
- Great vibe and even better decor. Staff super nice....if you can get through the door that is -- dress chic and have some arm candy.
- Couches and vodka... what more could a lady ask for?!
- People dancing on the tables. People dancing on the couches. People dancing everywhere.
- Impossible to get in....but once you do, its a $hit show
- Don't go there. They feel to have invented the world. They don't let you in without reason.
- Best hip hop tracks for a place in meatpacking