James Mackey's Public House
- Euro-pop is bad enough. Blasting it at happy hour is inexcusable.
- Try the spicy buffalo chicken wrap...delicious.
- Stellar pulled pork sandwhich. I recommend it highly.
- get a half price burger on Mondays
- Bland food. Dingy indoors and a crappy outdoor patio.
- Relaxed atmosphere. Happy hour starts at noon.
- Coldest day of the year and this place can't be bothered to serve any soup or stew. Irish food fail.
- The rum is diluted, ungodly so
- I don't think nachos are supposed to be soggy.
- Da weekend!
- Sit at the back bar in the evenings so you get Carlos as bartender. He remembers everything and everybody!
- ask for carlos the midget at the back bar
- you're gonna love the scoop de noop- ask Melissa
- Try the happy hr chips and salsa. They're huge and only $2.50!
- Great place for hh if you actually want to be able to hear your friends.
- Try to gather some gypsy tears by the river
- The salad I had was 1/3 rotten lettuce & the clam chowder was watered down
- Get the ruben skins during half off appetizers
- Happy Hour from 4-8...always nice to get the extra hour.
- On a cold winter day, request the table for two in front of the fireplace (unless I'm already sitting there, in which case you'll have to arm wrestle me for it).