Jamaican Jerk Hut
- Most authentic Jamaican food outside of Jamaica! If you complain about slow service, you don't understand what Jamaica time is all about! Don't come here if you're in a hurry. Sit back & chill!
- Get curry chicken, jerk chicken & oxtails and any other jamaican platter you desire. The Jamaican Jerk Hut had a starring role in the film In Her Shoe featuring Cameron Diaz.
- check out the home made ginger beer
- The curry goat is fantasitc. BYO liquor and you're set ;-)
- Perfect for a lazy summer evening, Jamaican Jerk Hut's porch and grassy back yard remind some folks of being on Montego Bay. The atmosphere, service and food are very casual.
- Yum! Get the jerk with coco bread... And a pitcher of water. Wings!
- They say BYOB but it should be BYOW bring your own waitress slowest service but food is on point
- Brownstew Chicken....YES!!!!
- Jerk chicken is a must although everything is great. Also check out their selection of D&G sodas - a true Jamaican staple.
- Don't know why they have Rum Cake on the menu because the never have it.
- This place is one of the main reasons I moved to Philly. Good food, live music, byo, and great atmosphere.
- We got the escovich (snapper), jerk chicken platter, chicken roti and a few beef patties! I just wish there was more escovich sauce, onions and carrots to smother the fish with. Everything was yummy!
- Chicken jerk plate + beef patties were so flavorful and tasty. Kinda slow service, but the chef was also our waiter - so it makes sense!!! There are crayons on table, so play tic tac toe to kill time!
- Oxtail is excellent
- Check out The Jamaican Jerk Hut as seen on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
- Attending Family Wedding Meet & greet
- Delicious, but very slow.
- Can't go wrong with the jerk chicken. Ask for the sauce on the side so you can control the heat
- This place is unbelievably good! Didn't think it was possible to get near close to the real deal so far away from Jamaica, but they did and it's gooood! A must for everyone! #TeamBrownStewChicken
- Outdoor seating in the late summer eves makes the food taste better!