- Two words: darts.
- Jake rules.
- Ummm, one bartender on a Friday night...SERIOUSLY????
- Take your girl here after your first "date" and tell an elaborate tale of a talking rock lobster named Rocky.
- Have a chili bomb .... Try to beat the boss on the pool table
- Great neighborhood watering hole. Awesome mico beer selection. I prefer to go here during the week. Week night crowd is more laid back and chill.
- Cash only but great beer selection
- Good for a quick drink on tap!
- Make sure you have cash!!! That's the only thing we hated....love that they are so dog friendly!!!!!
- Cash only
- Super dog-friendly, sweet bartenders, and reasonable prices
- Decent bar, decent service
- Casual atmosphere. Dog friendly bar.
- Dogs are allowed!
- Best Bar in Chicago. Hands down.
- Crazy good beer selection. Great jukebox too. Neighborhood vibe, no frills.
- Great beer selection and amazing bartenders.
- Great beers! Warning: when you make friends with the awesome staff they may do Jameson shots with you.
- What can I say? The beers are great...beer selection is good and deliberate. Local pub atmosphere without being dismissive of non-regulars. Great for pre or post movie drinks. Do it.
- Cool bartenders, but they blocked erotic photo hunt. :-(