Jaipur Indian Cuisine
- Loved it. Lamb korma. And and chicken vindaloo. The garlic nan is amazing
- Decent food, decent selection for the lunch buffet. Very tasty chutneys. Slow, chilly service. Will be looking for other Indian restaurants before I return to this one.
- I really like the place. Specially goat curry and biriyani
- Contrary to all the negative tips here, I found the service to be really good. N the food is really good value for the money. Recommend the weekend buffets!
- They the garlic Nan!
- The naan was overbaked, the idlii batter was old, so they were a bit pasty/chewy, and the rice dessert was a bit pasty as well. This place is totally hit or miss, when it is good, it is freakin really
- Agree very bad service and food is not good too..
- This is a very bad restaurant. Bad customer service. Highly not recommended.
- Ate here on valentines day. Crappy restaurant. Food quality was terrible. Overpriced. Not gonna visit again.