Diner, American, Ice Cream
8104 37th Ave (81st St.)
Flushing, NY 11372
- I love early mornings at Jahn's when there is NO ONE there but staff. I get to enjoy breakfast & the news while my baby sleeps in her stroller. It's my beginning to perfect day in Jackson Heights.
- Love that you can get pancakes instead of home fries when ordering breakfast foods.
- They have great breakfast specials before 11am. There pancakes and french toast os pretty awesome :-)
- No frills brunch for locals. Simple but delicious food.
- Cozy place to have breakfast, keeps that old time's dinner environment that make this a unique place in the neighbourhood. Price not bad at all, and the service is good. I totally recommend it.
- Best Diner in Jackson Heights! Been going here every week for almost 2 years & most def my fave diner! Food is great! Love their grilled chicken!
- The sausage is scrumptious. Pancakes are yummy. The portions are precise. I will be coming back a lot!
- Great diner! Stick to breakfast. Banana pancakes are great ;)
- one of the last jahns around. still has great food
- Fantastic ice cream
- The oldest American Diner in Jackson Heights. So glad it's still here. So many memories
- Best pancakes in jackson heights! Try chocolate chip pancakes with hot fudge!
- Malted milk shakes and egg creams are the bomb! Also get ten silver dollar pancakes with icecream
- Breakfast, burgers, sandwiches are great but other foods are okay.
- Awesome eats. A staple in Jackson Heights for years.
- Ordered French Toast Deluxe. French toast wasn't, uh, toasted enough. Kinda bland, I don't think they used cinnamon either. Other than that, food was pretty good (eggs, bacon & toast).
- Not like the one in Richmond Hill growing up.
- Surprisingly delicious omlettes
- Try the Rootbeer Float -