DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A three-year legal battle involving Jaguars all-nude strip club is over.
A federal court approved a $2.3 million settlement for nearly 200 woman who worked there.
They argued the Northwest Dallas strip club didn’t adequately pay them to dance and violated labor laws.
Additionally, Dallas city attorneys are trying to shut Jaguars down following the arrest and indictment of 15 people alleged to have been selling drugs out of there the second week of Dec. 2014.
The club is appealing the city’s attempt to revoke its sexually oriented business license.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Bowl Season Arrives In N. Texas To Delight Of Fans, Businesses
- Neighborhood Blogger Feared For His Life After Officer Run-In
- Good Samaritan Gunman Stops Assault In Progress
- Jaguars Dancers Awarded $2.3 Million Settlement
- Lakers’ Bryant Out For 3rd Straight Game At Dallas
- Could Carry On Bags Be Banned On Airplanes?
- Shocking Public Suicide In West Dallas
- Ferguson Protesters Block Highway In Dallas
- Texas Family Killed En Route To Disney World
- Student Stunned By Denton ISD’s Twitter Reply
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time