JADED TOAD BBQ & Grill
- Throw the peanut shells on the ground. It's ok - they want you to do that!
- There's a beer garden out back - including St. Florian's IPA, which is made down the street. We highly recommend the frog legs, the sliders and the ribs.
- Stay for a beer and sit by the fire in the beer garden.
- $4 draft beers, $5 specialty drinks (think spritzers, micheladas, and margaritas), and 25 percent off starters for your meal. Insider Tip: Grab a seat with your own personal fireplace.
- The atmosphere and customer service is wonderful, and the food was delicious! I will definitely revisit
- Frog legs and calamari tacos!
- Get the big and sexy fries and the sirloin kabobs. Corn bread is also a must sauce for fries was good. Had a lil spice but still good.
- Had pork ribs. The Cajun sauce was great. These ribs don't just fall off the bone - you have to work real hard to get the meat off or the bones apart. The corn on the Cobb is soggy. One bathroom.
- Fun atmosphere, and my fave beer lil sumpin' sumpin'!!
- I can't wait to try you guys!
- Try the frogllegs!