Jack's Seafood Shack
$ $ $
430 Duval St
Key West, FL 33040
- Try the Seafood Steamer, it's an excellent deal for two persons. Great value for your money!
- Ask for Emil
- Trash and expensive. And you MUST pay the gratuit
- Poor breakfast
- Had the breakfast buffet. Stupid expensive, poor service and less than average food. Only did it for convenience and speed.
- The breakfast staff is cranky. They say the drinks are included with breakfast, but they charge for coffee. There was also a piece of plastic wrapper inside my pancakes.
- Blah. Not impressed
- Unfortunately they took too long with our order and messed up my omelet (onion and cheese instead of ham and mushroom). Sorry...
- The Drunken Shrimp is delicious! This might be the only place with warm shrimp in town. Highly recommend Twin Tails!
- There's a reason this place is empty even when they are on Duval. Yuck! Also the waitstaff are kinda off...
- Skip the shrimp/pineapple wrap! Boring and tasteless. Quesadilla was decent.
- Not as crowded as other places on Duvall. Bacon wrapped scallops (with awesome roasted potatoes) were delicious.
- Key West lemonade is fan.dam.tastic!
- The corn and crab chowder is one of the best things I have ever eaten. Period.
- While your here tell Scott the bartender to go fuck him self haha!
- Look for Scott bartender there he'll take care you and the food is good!!
- The best key lime pie! U have to try it!
- The Tuxedo Tuna appetizer is great!
- Coconut shrimps are good, but the rest is so-so. And they brought entry&appetizer at the same time! Urgh