Jack's Cosmic Dogs
1531 Folly Rd
Charleston, SC 29412
- Try the Atomic Dog with Fries! Yumm! Plus the new place on Folly road is really nice!
- The rockets on the outside of Folly Rd location were made out of old pontoon boat floats and designed by Dan Sweeney @Stumphouse Architecture! Super cool!
- Blue Galactic Dog!!!!
- Omega Dog, all the way!
- If you don't get the chili cheese fries, slap yourself in the face.
- This is the only hot dog place I've ever visited with vegetarian options. The blue cheese cole slaw and sweet potato mustard is DELISH!
- The Atomic Dog is the bomb dot com.
- Blue cheese slaw is the best!
- Galactic dog with sweet potato mustard. Do it
- Here is a tip....they close at 8pm instead of 9pm as their website says. Don't drive 30 min like I did to be let down....
- Root beer float is great just eat it with a spoon!...malt shakes are good too
- This place is either closed forever or doing some major renovation. After reading reviews I was excited to eat here but to no avail!
- The answer is always YES when it comes to sweet potato mustard.
- VERY kid friendly place! Not only is a dog joint but the decor is interesting, they offer pictures and crayons, and there is a little library!!
- Rocket Dog with sweet potato mustard...mmm!!!
- Their hotdogs are nitrate and nitrite free :) good for people w dietary restrictions! Gluten free, go no bun!!
- Best Hot Dog ever!!! Blue Galactic Dog: chili, cheese, blue cheese cole slaw & sweet potato mustard!!!
- Choc. And vanilla twist...in a waffle cone...with choc. sprinkles! So good, so much icecream - enough for two!
- Bacon!!!! Real bacon!!!
- Planet dog with chili. Awesome!