Jackie's Fifth Amendment
404 5th Ave (at 7th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- get a bucket of ponies, talk to fran, rock the jukebox.
- Cheap cheap cheap!
- Buckets of beer, a great jukebox and even better people. Best local bar for espiring alcholics ! Now you know why I am the Mayor here on a regular basis
- Great bar, great bartenders, great people!
- Play Lady Gaga on the jukebox and see how the regulars react. Wahoooo!
- Sadly, this amazing dive is closing! We luckily saw PATRICK STEWART there having one last $10 bucket of beers.
- Midget beers
- I concur.
- Place is a dive but the beer is cheap. Looks like they close September 14th for good though.....
- It' decorated to look like a bar in Park Slope circa 1981.
- Dirty. Simply dirty ' dive that will be going away.
- Devastated to hear it's going to close
- I see dead people.
- The worst.