Jack Quinn Irish Pub
Bar, Music Venue, Pub
- If you love your fries with a bit of a crisp, Jack Quinn's is the way to go!
- Original Irish experience in downtown Norfolk. Mark your calendars and let everyone know - Dining Out For Life is on Thursday, April 26, 2012. Thanks Jack Quinn's for being such an awesome supporter
- Hope you don't want air conditioning. You'll sweat in this hotbox so plz wear deodorant lol
- Watch out for the tab! Beer prices are redonk!
- O'Connor Brewing Company on tap!
- Nice pub. The serve Lambic which I love. Went twice while I was in town.
- Really nice atmosphere. Just wish it had air conditioning!
- Careful, the AC is broken and it's getting warm inside.
- Toys for Tots event next Friday $10 or new, unwrapped toy for cover, all proceeds go to Toys for Tots. Also a sexy Santa contest that night with cash prize for the sexiest Santa.
- Mention foursquare and recieve 15% off!
- Specials going on for Breast Cancer Awareness Month and to support SPCA. Check them out!
- It's closed.
- This place reminds me of a kitchen nightmare episode. The decor is out dated and the food is not very good. Come for a drink but beware of the quickly prepared sloppy food. Disappointing :(
- Live IRISH music! Bagpipes, bodhran, terrific vocals, fiddle...tonight !!!! Glasgow Kiss is in the house!!!!!
- Good food but is dirty. Used glassware left out on a table.
- this place has Magner's on tap, nuff said
- Got automatically charged 18% gratuity for a party of 2 without any mention. Crooked!
- Beware. They have no idea that the 3rd check-in special even exists.
- Corned beef club sandwich was great!
- What a dump....hot, expensive lunch menu. Can't believe they would even stay open.