Jack Poole Plaza
Vancouver Convention Centre (at Thurlow St)
Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1
- Jack Poole Plaza was the home of the 2010 Winter Olympics Torch.
- Take a moment to re-live the 2010 Winter Olympics at this beautiful viewpoint!
- Christmas tree light up ceremony
- Jack Poole Plaza is a "must see" when you are in downtown Vancouver. The view is stunning, and one can see the 2010 Olympic torch. One of my favourite spots in the city.
- Celebrate Vancouver's 125th Birthday LIVE! with CTV. We will be broadcasting and streaming online LIVE from the event. Visit http://bit.ly/g8aMDA for more.
- 54-40 will play Vancouver's 125th birthday party on April 6. Here's a chat with the band, and what they have in store. http://bit.ly/i8yyOf
- Happy 125th birthday, Vancouver! Join our live chat as we pull in photos, videos, tweets and more as people celebrate this great city of ours: http://theprov.in/feJ6As
- Lounge on the big chaises in the northwest corner of the plaza! Amazing view!