Jack n' Jill's
342 N Beverly Dr (at Brighton Way)
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- If you love breakfast this is the place. Fried chicken, egg & pancakes...didn't even need the pancake! Loved everything I've ever had on their menu.
- Try the Mac n cheese!!
- Amazing food
- Entourage happened here. The boys meet with their accountant to hear just how bad their financial situation is in the fifth season.
- The mini blueberry muffins were fantastic. I would recommend the healthy happy crepe. Wonderful.
- Best brunch anywhere. The food tastes so incredible and is perfect at any time. Perfect for brunch too.
- The mini blueberry muffins are awesome! Yum.
- What do you get if you want to eat healthy bfast? I go for the Beverly frittatas. Prob not so healthy, rt?
- Get Olivia's Panini. It was delicious!!
- Shoe was here...
- best breakfast in the city, and its served all day; the pancakes are always amazing.
- It's out of business.
- Currently closed
- Glad we chose to eat here, breakfast was EXCELLENT! Served all day. Great waiter, had to wait a bit on order, they had a lot of take out orders, so he brought us mini muffins & cornbread, DELICIOUS.
- The crepes sound look and sound delicious.
- Expect to wait 15 min for a table because this place is booming during brunch hour. Oh, did I mention they have tater tots & they give you a lollipop when you leave!!
- Nice staff and the salad with tuna, egg and mozarella is awesome!
- Try the Louisiana Chicken w/ homemade potatoes and brown rice! Perfect Luncheon
- Enjoying your time in Beverly Hills? Head over to the Paley Center for Media on Beverly Drive to see Warner Bros. Television Out of the Box exhibit, featuring over 60 years of TV history!
- Although the crepes are tempting, order the house scramble if you really want to be satisfied.