Jack N' Jill's
- get the mini blueberry muffins! they are warm and tasty!
- Country Kitchen?!?!! WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE!!!???
- I miss Breadbar.. but this will have to do :(
- Famous YouTuber, iJustine, often frequents this place. Be sure to check out her soft supple buttocks and follow her at http://www.Twitter.com/iJustine.
- Try and beat the yoga crowd before class is over
- Both the Sunset omelette and the House scramble are fabulous! Clare crepe... nuff said.
- Known for Breakfast but the Chicken Pomodoro Pannini is great and the Onion Rings are incredible. Don't worry about your figure Chip...try them!
- breakfast foods and sandwiches are awesome!salads ok, soups, not so much.if youre in the mood for something sweet after lunch ask for a tootsie pop (they have them behind the counter for to-go orders)
- Try the Viennese coffee and press it yourself. It easily serves enough caffeine for two.
- The chicken is good. Well spiced. The gumbo is da bomb & the citrus salad is refreshing.
- Great blueberry muffins!
- Eat the muffins as soon as they come out.
- Rob's Big Combo..."Live the Dream" if you dare! And def get the coffee.
- Bad, expensive and not Jack & Jill's anymore. Country Kitchen, Way to **ck up the Pecan Citrus Salad! It used to be my favorite salad and now it's three extra bucks, I will not come back
- Try the strawberry oatmeal pancakes & the chorizo burrito.
- Cobb salad with goddess dressing and blackened chicken is amazing! Get the Texas cheese bread with it!
- Max G is a cheater. Jip for mayor.
- I'm kind of addicted to the peach citrus salad
- Salads and sandwiches kick butt here! Gets packed around lunchtime and hard to find seats, sometimes.
- The Chaudrant is Ameowzing