Jack London Square Farmers' Market
9:00am - 3:00pm
Lists & rankings
- grab some fish tacos at Cholita Linda and watch the boats and people go by
- Skip the gyros - their flat bread is dry and crumbly
- Get the really skinny asparagus from the asparagus woman & her daughter in the spring - it's the only thing they sell, usually 2 big bunches for $6ish. The slim tender ones are amazing!
- Sometimes I feel it's mostly prepared food vendors here and less farmers peddling produce. Good place to pick up homemade pastas and sauces, bakery items and smoked fish.
- Great place to walk around on a sunny day.
- This FM is limited selection of booths and eerily empty. It's not worth the trek unless you want to stop at authentic bagel and happen to wander into it.
- Cool spots and not all run down
- Tacos from Cholita Linda are worth waiting in the long queue.
- French macarons from Miette are awesome. No fake colorings, not too sweet and seasonal flavors.
- Come here for Cholita Linda tacos if for no other reason. The fish taco is top notch. Expect to find the usual selection of farmers market in season produce.
- Crowded, right along the water is really nice though.
- Bring lots of bags. You always buy more than you planned.
- The market has gotten smaller over the years but the location in JLS on the water can't be beat.
- Great selections, friendly people, and live jazz performances ftw! Go around closing time and watch the prices drop.
- The fish tacos at Cholitas!
- Come for a morning stroll along the water front, some light tunes, and some yummy farm fresh veggies. Every Sunday.
- Salted duck eggs! No word on basic quality though (organic, grain-fed, pastured?)
- Get there an hour before closing to get great deals.
- Great farmers' market next to the waterfront.
- Delicious samples!