Jack London Square
Plaza, Harbor / Marina, Pedestrian Street/Plaza
- Every Sunday, rain or shine, the Pacific Coast Farmers' Market Association presents local farmers and artisan food purveyors with fresh produce and hand crafted products for your culinary enjoyment.
- First & Last Chance, Heinold's
- Go to souley vegan down the street!
- don't get stabbed.
- One of my favorite spots ever. This place is easily ignored since San Francisco is right across the bridge, but this is a romantic place to go to during the day and night. Many elegant restaurants!
- Awesome spot to walk around and tons of cool restaurants to choose from!
- Relaxing to sit by the sailboats
- A friend calls it Jack Daniels Square
- Farmers market on Sundays, nuff said
- Lots of good restaurants with great views of the San Francisco skyline in the distance.
- A bit cut off from downtown, but gorgeous. Love to walk along the water and visit the farmers market.
- Most places validate parking if you park in the garage!
- Very cool place :)
- This place is amazing. A great place for dinner, a movie, a desert, and even a late night walk. It is only one bus ride away if you live in Oakland.
- Egyptian blue food truck's offerings are delicious. Delightful owners.
- Spans about 6 blocks that overlooks Oakland Inner Harbor. Lots of places to eat, but not much else. Worth a visit.
- Beautiful View
- Tons of upper scale restaurants, shopping, movies, and a beautiful view of the Oakland Inner Harbor. Defintely a great area to take a date or to just hang out.
- Public restrooms surprisingly clean!!
- Farmer's Market on Sundays are really great.