- If you don't get their mac & cheese something is wrong with you.
- Stuffed trout is awesome!!!
- Food and drinks was da bomb! Long Island was to die for!
- Eat like the locals! Seafood is great but the Mac & Cheese is to die for!
- Excellent fried catfish. Fresh and crispy!
- Amazing catfish
- Charbroiled oysters!!!!!!!
- I love this place so much really can't wait to go back the crab balls are to die for and the stuff crab is amazing love it all..
- The seafood platter
- Excels at fried foods. The shrimp, onion rings, and okra are your best bets.
- Bananas' foster, Oh My God! nom nom nom
- Try the onion rings! But bring a friend to help. Huge!
- Redfish platter and sangria. It was soooo good. The MSC and cheese were too. I love their potato salad but didn't need any today.
- Soft shell crabs are awesome
- Crowded (a good sign) and slow service at lunch but good value specials.
- Excellent service good atomsphere best service in the city
- Order the J.D. Platter and you or anyone next to you will not leave hungry. The food is great.
- They lost favor with my stomach... and it took near 40 minutes to get my check. Not the same...
- Go with a half order of onion rings, there will be plenty for everyone at the table. You can't go wrong with anything au gratin and the lobster by itself is great, don't worry about the stuffing part.
- With crawfish pies and gumbo, the seafood platter a two-person heavyweight meal.