J Gumbo's Cajun Joint
Cajun / Creole
- Get dirty rice....Yum!!
- Best Etoufee outside of NOLA!!! It's like being back there! It's only place my hubby will eat Gumbo, it's the real deal!
- The Voodoo is awesome. Prepare to sweat.
- Place sucks. Skimpy Ohio versions on LA dishes served in a retrofitted Panera setting. Pricey too.
- Chicken Red Hot, the way to go!
- Bomb ass food bomb on the cheap....
- try the voodoo chicken + bumblebee stew! it's a great mix of spicy and tasty. the extra dollar is worth it.
- Will have full bar by end of Feb '10
- Price,portions and food excellent cannot go wrong...
- Authentic to the MAX!!! Loved this place! If you can't decide between two dishes, ask for a split and select your two choices!
- The spicy actually wasn't that spicy... I'll be going back to trying something hotter!
- Food was great! I had a bowl of VooDoo Chicken and Chicken RedHot (my two favorites). live to eat here!
- Try to Bumblebee Stew!!!!
- Love the jean lafette in burrito bowl. has a lot of kick to it that doesnt hit all at once :)
- The Bumblebee Stew or Soup with the Bourbon Street Chicken and Hot Sauce is a great combination!! Definitely will be getting it like that again next time!
- Bourbon Street Chicken & BumbleBee Stew is a great combination!
- Great place. Try adding a second scoop of bumblebee stew to anything. Happy hour m-f 4-7. All apps $4.50, abita beer $3
- Use your SBB card and get a free drink
- ...wish I would have got an entree instead of an appetizer.
- Jambalaya & creole ratatouille is a killer lunch combo