- Izziban is the freaking best. I could eat here every day. The nicest staff ever, awesome food, and it's great for vegetarians! Try the Sweet Potato Tempura. So delish.
- All you can eat Korean BBQ for $24.99 starts after 3PM weekdays and all day weekends :D
- Try the ayce Korean BBQ! Haven't had it this good since SoCal! Needed more Kim Chee selections but the important stuff was great!
- Super indico
- Early bird special: mon-fri 11am-12pm and daily 5pm-7pm:: $3.50 Rolls and sushi, 2 for 1 beer wine and sake. I recommend the Las Vegas roll
- Very good food. Will eat here again
- Best sushi in Orlando!! Their happy hour sushi and drinks are cheap and delish!!!
- Diablo Roll is UNREAL!!!
- Great food and AWESOME service! The sushi is super fresh.
- The happy hour prices have gone way up and the offerings are different too.
- Awesome priced bento boxes! $9 from 11-12:30, and then the price goes to $11 after. Sushi is really good and staff is friendly.
- Some of the worst sushi I have had. Definitely not coming back.
- Try the Cream Cheese Dumplings
- The kamikaze rolls are the best :) I also love to get the zucchini tempura.
- Best happy hour specials in town until 7pm
- My parents and I love it. The food is good.
- Bulgogi Bibimbap is really tasty, big portion too.
- I love sushi here, my favorite in Orlando
- Back again since last year! Bbq just as tasty and service from Turner was very attentive and perfect! The 18% tip isn't bad considering the amount of work that goes into the meal and all the sides!