IU Student Recreational Sports Center
Gym, Gym, Rec Center
- Getting a personal trainer is awesome! A great way to have someone hold you accountable for working out on a regular.
- YOU must come to try Carel's Cardio HIPPOP at least once! that's amazing
- Cardio Kickboxing is fierce.
- Dont worry, Basketball court 1 isn't just for Bball team. Try it out!
- Dont just stare at the olympic size pool, actually give it a try! Its worth it!
- WARNING: Temperature of the water fountain is directly related to the temperate outside. #learnedthehardway
- Needs a sauna
- Great place to workout just rememer to bring your ID
- The SRSC pool are closed from July 6 to August 22.
- Visit during Try It FREE Week to participate in classes that would cost you throughout the semester. This week occurs during the first week of every new IUB Academic semester.
- If you've given up on the SRSC, give it another try...they doubled the size of their cardio room!
- Use the secret bench press room downstairs! - Just kidding, wait like everyone else or just use dumbbells
- Fun fact: Campus Protein was born right here in this gym! #letsgoIU
- See a lot of Campus Protein tanks? Yeah we do too :)
- Power strength and Boot camp with Jared are the best because they physically challenge your body.
- Group exercise w Cara!! Over 10 yrs w SRSC & she's AWESOME!!!
- Try Mary Anne's cardio core! This class is intense! If you want more "bang for your buck," this is your workout!! WARNING: you will be sore!
- Great group exercise class. Free to join! Many good facilities suitable for everyone
- Afraid of jumping into a cold pool? Swim laps in the diving pool and diversify your workout!
- If you're not taking summer classes, gym memberships for the entire summer are only $50 for students. Best deal in town!