- Go for the Super Udon!
- New menu! Their udon is now thinner and chewier in a good way!
- Best Udon Noodle Soup in Boston! If Udon is your thing, you've found the best in Beantown:p
- $7 lunch specials!
- Get ready for some bomb zaru udon. I always get mine with tempura shrimp. And really affordable too! It's part of a "cafeteria strip" and right at the end - you might miss it if you walked by quickly.
- "It's hot and crispy fried pork with sweet, caramelized onions and an egg over hot rice. It's pretty straightforward katsu don, but it's done well." Chef Tiffani Faison
- Got the best of both worlds by getting udon set b. The udon soup and chicken curry katsu was so satisfying! Such great comfort food.
- Great pork Katsu-don!
- Love the pork katsu-don, it's the best I've had around!
- Classic udon noodle soup was great!
- Try the curry udon noodle soup. It will warm you up well!
- Bring or buy a drink. They never give you ice with the water. Warm tap water gives me the heebeejeebees.
- Mentai udon.
- Mmn udon...
- Best broiled mackerel over rice outside of St Marks
- Best, most authentic Japanese curry in Boston-area. Try the beef and be sure to eat the pickled ginger with it: trust me, it's delish!
- The una-don (Roasted eel over rice with pickled daikon and other things. INSANELY yummy. One of my favorite meals ever :)
- Chicken Cutlet Bento Box and Green Tea Mochi
- Can't decide between noodles and donburi? Try the half-and-half combo for $11.