It's Just Crepes
39 E Court St (btwn Walnut & Vine Sts)
Cincinnati, OH 45202
- My favorite crepe right now is the Turkey Pesto. Amazing! Watch It's Just Crepes Twitter for their Crepe of the Month like the Reuben Crepe or Burrito Crepe! Yum!
- Try the Elvis - it's phenomenal!
- My favorite crepes right now are the Club and the S'mores. Delicious!
- Love the Florentine!
- The Court St Market once sat on this stretch of Court St. It operated from the mid 1860s until it was condemned by the board of health in 1912. Photo courtesy cincinnativiews.net
- Come hungry!
- Do yourself a favor and order the desert first. You'll be hooked for sure! Smooches - Penny Tration, RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
- The pizza crepe is awesome
- The Italian crepe with mushrooms added is delicious! I recommend have oregano and Parmesan added to it.
- Try the Pesto Turkey crepe. It's delicious!
- Try the southwestern w sriracha!
- Good service. Ask for a suggestion. They mix it up and know crepes best.
- Try the southwestern crepe with bacon aka Mommies mistake. It's a combination of two loving farm animals. Cows and pigs. Have micah w. Andrea R. And Brandon L. Serve you some awesome treats!
- Order In Your Dreams and have it for lunch - the vanilla cream/chocolate/strawberry/banana combo is TDF!
- Florentine crepe is amazing.
- Southwestern crepe is my favorite!
- Delicious! Make sure to leave room for dessert!
- The vegetarian & the chocolate strawberry are delicious. Get a punch card...you'll keep coming back.
- Benedict is awesome!!
- Love the south western with siracha