It's A Grind Coffee House
- Best place to go people watching >.>
- They make the best white chocolate mochas!
- Great espresso, friendly staff, cool vibe!
- Get dat black tea press. IT'S DOPE AS FUUUUCK.
- Great staff, better coffee than starbucks
- Great coffee and great space.
- Sugar Coffee High Time! Here is where you get your fix of coffee + sugar!
- Get the iced N'Orleans, but instead of them mixing it with milk, have the barista mix it with iced coffee! Extra flavor and extra caffeine. So delicious!
- The espresso roast is less bitter and fuller than the local competition. That said, the cheese Danish is not as good as as the leading competitor.
- Their latte drinks have always been a bit heavy on the milk side, ask for less if you want a stronger coffee flavor, this place also has Free wifi and is open later than Starbucks.
- Watch out for the old creepy dude wearing a grey beret, green shirt and black vest. He gives out bad vibes.
- Go for the hazelnut white chocolate latte (or mocha). You can ask them to make it for you!
- Always good...
- Egg and cheese sandwich is great!
- Don't go to Starbucks. Cute local community here and the owner gives away free snacks all the time.
- Get the Iced White Mocha!
- So much better than Starbucks
- Justin the shift leader here is so nice :) &makes awesome iced americanos. Seriously, two thumbs up :d
- Oh hell yeah white mocha is the shit
- If your deciding between studying here or at the Starbucks across the street, come here. Their music is less annoying.