Italian Pizza Kitchen
4483 Connecticut Ave NW (at Albermarle St NW)
Washington, DC 20008
- Get a calzone. They're 10 dollars but the size of a small baby.
- The Chianti Classico is lovely and the salads are always fresh
- A hidden jewel just north of the National Zoo; asides from the decent pie they produce, try any panini they got...it's killer! Highly recommend the chicken paradiso!
- Best pizza in DC!
- Best pizza but possibly the worst service
- Love the beef lasagna and Mediterranean salad!
- I asked for the meatball calzone, presentation wise a bit over powering parmesan cheese on top and sadly cold in the middle. Flavors were there tho.
- Pizza and salads were delicious!
- The meat lasagna is great!
- Bathroom really lacks on cleanliness. Some kind of infestation of fruit flies certainly doesn't make the dining experience very pleasant.
- The beef lasagna was great!!
- Get the Chicken Parmesan Panini!!! It's DE-licious!
- DELICIOUS pizza! Their Italian House Salad & Four Cheese Pizza is amazing. Good for carry out. If you sit and eat, get ready to wait.
- The Prima pizza is my favorite!
- I love ordering the paninis bc they come w a sm side salad - Prima Panini is my favorite!
- Sorry but the portabella pizza is just outta this world. Huge garlic cloves & bella slices just.melt in your mouth. The bruschetta is YUM 2!
- Decent Pizza
- I swore this place off a year ago--don't know why I went back. Horrible service, outrageous prices, okay food. Anyone who says this is the best pizza in DC has never been to 2 Amys.
- My favorite pizza! Get the Tuscan.
- get the Prima pizza- it's amazing. If you get salad to start, make sure you have someone to share it with because they are huge.