Italian Food Center
- The Inferno pizza and the calamari salad is a great lunch for two. Chase the spicy slice with the cold calamari. And sit at the bar 'cause the chairs are super uncomfortable.
- This guy, Danny (bartender) makes a mean drink. One to come back for.
- Outdoor seating is amazing
- Love this place
- Pig out and sit outside.
- The bolognese was fantastic! And the pizzas were great. The inferno was a little spicy for our Italian friend, but she loved the food.
- Get the mushroom ricotta pizza and grilled octopus salad!
- Winter Salad deliciosa. Pizza de aspargo boa, ok. Mousse de chocolate divino. Cappuccino timo. Amei. Atendimento meio atrapalhado.
- Pricey, but a nice option for the area. The meatballs and spaghetti and ricotta cheese w/English pea pizza was top notch. Very nice spot.
- El mejor Tiramisu de la vida
- Comfortable atmosphere and plenty of seating at the bar. Pricey for the area and very touristy. Not a place I would choose to eat but good for pre or after dinner drinks.
- Delicious baked meatballs!
- Grand Street sandwich (shredded lamb w/ mint). There are other equally delicious and larger sandwiches, but this one just hits the spot.
- Pricey nouveau deli aimed at Little Italy tourists, but it makes some of the nicer sandwiches and pizza in the neighborhood.
- Gran seleccin de cervezas, ambiente increble!
- Careful... They change the name a few weeks ago, now it's : Gelso & Grand
- Service was slow, food was okay but nothing crazy, and came room temp. It's cute inside but food was okay. Grab a glass of wine and a burrata instead of splurging on a meal
- The wine is so so and the crowd is mostly touristy, but still coming back for the space, so chill and relaxed, especially with sun outside!
- Las pizzas son lo mejor del restaurante, no hay cambiador para bebs en el bao
- Food was amazing, perfect summer spot