Italian Club Fish
- Gorgeous food, been back here several times and it never disappoints. Lovely family run business, excellent service!
- Langoustines were great with the aioli. Yum
- Oysters in batter and half a caraf of wine....cheeky not to at lunch!
- Amazing food and friendly staff. The tiramisu is magic.
- The best seafood in Liverpool .. reserve ur table before u go
- A bit pricey but at least you get what you pay for. One of the best restaurants to enjoy seafood and wine.
- Good standard seafood, pasta and white wine.
- Tuna carpaccio. Mixed Fish saut Actually all is good
- It's one of the best and most expensive restaurants in Liverpool. It's worth going there. Try "Pollo Milanese".
- My favourite restaurant. The oysters are incredible and the lobster is incredibly tasty.
- Great seafood, generous portions !
- Fresh oysters are great here. Lasagne was a little too tomato-ish
- The fried oysters are simply amazing
- Bit pricier than most Italians but well worth it. Try the risotto with cheese and mushrooms. And they've got Birra Morreti on tap!
- Nice food, but slowly service
- Great food & great service: but there is a service change of 10% on the bill
- The "mixed veg in light batter" is surprisingly amazing for something so simple...
- Seafood Risotto was amazing