Issimo at JIA Shanghai
Italian, Pizza, Wine Bar
- Yummy Brunch!!!!! Great food. Great Service. No complain.
- They still have the Sunday brunch deal though not as good as the old days but 198 for five course is still good price plus extra 138 for free flow of prosecco
- Great Pizza's. Thin, light and tasty.
- 3-course set lunch for rmb118.
- Come for lunch dinners and best of all the Sundissimo brunch...
- Food and Service has become much poorer compared to a year ago...very disappointed
- heard it's the best pizza in town from two different people...gonna try!
- Lunch special everyday is great value.
- Closed down. 1/14
- If you're staying for dessert, try Chef Ruby's strawberry mousse. Enjoy!
- Pizza with Prosciutto is the best. As a starter, the Buffalo Bruschetta is a great choice.
- Don't order the seabass. It's very over cooked and takes forever.
- Cheeky appertivo drink and some goddamn spicy nuts. Nice.
- Best pizza in Shanghai!
- Delicious pizza! An epicurian delight not to be missed.
- Closed for good no more