1601 Avenida Cesar Chavez SE (at University Blvd SE)
Albuquerque, NM 87106
- "Oh oh so hard to resist Mesquite grilled onions jalapeo relish... Wait a minute! Those are Southwestern ingredients! That's the kind of bold flavor they enjoy in Albuquerque". -Homer J. Simpson.
- Super nachos and indian tacos in right field are awesome.
- Santa Fe Trail on the 1st base side has the best nachos.... chicken or beef, beans, cheese, chile (red, green or xmas), tomatoes and lettuce.
- Sit on the third base side. It's shady during sundown.
- Have to get a New Mexico Green Chili Dog!
- The hot dogs here are the best.
- Orbit is the best! Dance with him when u have a chance! ;)
- Ever since they redid the old Dukes stadium, this ballpark has become FANTASTIC. Hug variety of food vendors, great seating, and the carnival area behind the outfield is an awesome place for families!
- No booze served past the bottom of the 7th inning.
- Topes win!!
- BBQ Nachos are killer!
- They have veggie dogs now!
- Great game. Nice park.
- Budweiser Fans: only one vendor sells Bud... So if your in a suite you have to go look for it.
- Try the bananas foster ummm!
- $5 for parking?!? That's new. If there's 4 or more in your vehicle though, parking is free!
- You dont have to root for the Isotopes... but its NEVER okay to stoop so low to be a Dodgers Fan.
- I LOVE the ribbon fries and the fun zone/playground for kids.
- Amazing atmosphere, friendly staff and food. Good selection of craft beers. Love the fireworks events! Go Topes!
- The park was terrific. The home team won and the fireworks superb!