Isle of Palms Marina
Harbor / Marina, Shop
- If your chartering a yacht for a sunset cruise make sure you depart 1.5 hours before sunset
- When the parking lot fills up, park on Waterway Blvd. stay between the cart path and the street.
- Make sure you get a parking pass for your vehicle at the Fuel Dock or from one of the attendants on golf carts.
- Join the locals on the back deck of the marina
- Cheapest lunch on IOP with totally awesome views (and great shopping too : )
- BoatUS Members receive discounts at Isle of Palms Marina! For more information or to join BoatUS, the nations largest recreational boating association, ask a staff member.
- Marina Market opens at 6:00am everyday
- Great location for sunrises and sunsets during the summer months.
- When coming from Georgetown you can turn Right on Porchers Bluff Road and bear/turn right on Rifle Range Road (this is before HWY41) - you will avoid the congestion on HWY17 !
- Great place to catch a ride or a sunset
- The previous tip to turn right on Porchers Bluff coming from Georgetown is actually a left and then first exit/right on Rifle Range from traffic cirle
- Try the Reuben.
- Used to go to eat at Morgan Creek Grill but the IOP City Council wouldnt renew their lease. Gonna demolish for a small green space. Booooo!