- Best bartendahs... Ask Phil for a spidah
- Hailey is the best the mermaid has ever had! She is smart, cheerful, and never gets an order wrong! We never ask for anyone else.
- Ask for Hailey - she's super cute, friendly and best service ever!
- The peanut butter & jelly wrap is AWESOME!!! Lobster rolls are great, too. Delish food & great drinks.
- Double Rocket Fuel is the way to go
- Ask for joe behind the bar, he makes a great Sagatiba caipirinha! Delicious!
- Ask for Phil at the bar he makes best rocket fuels and mudslides and awesome service
- VERY slow service. I cannot believe it.
- Warning: Bartenders suck..slow..inattentive
- Dry, over cooked food, overpriced, and the man seating guests is very rude. Better choices on the Island.
- This place is super busy and popular among the island visitors. Make sure you call and make reservations well in advance. Good food, next to the water!
- A bit pricey, but great views and after dark club life. Also wish they would offer a vegan option
- Don't come hungry!! Long wait for food!!!!
- Make a reservation for dinner. Don't you dare try to reserve my grandparent's corner table.
- Just hope the staff isn't hungover.
- Food is good and reasonable
- Chef Joe is the head chef... He's the best! Try anything! It's all good!!!!
- Weekend at Bernie's. Icy sugary drinks in plastic cups. Nothing artisanal. Totally appropriate.
- Ask for manwel as a waiter
- Chocolate martinis are the BEST!