3014 78th Ave SE
Mercer Island, WA 98040
- In addition to books they have a great selection of cards and unique gifts.
- This is my favorite book store in Seattle with the best children's section I had ever seen in my life.
- Great place to find Mercer Island-specific books, by local authors, on topics of interest to new Islanders.
- Get a book called Secret Garden by Johanna Basford,a coloring book
- Don't miss the incredible children's section in the back and really great toys as well! Perfect for picking up a thoughtful kids birthday party present.
- I come here with a long list of ages and interests, and come out with the perfect books for each child, teen, and adult on my list. Just ask for help! They're fantastic.
- Island Books carries those fun tiny rare earth magnet Buckyballs.
- This poster is audio tour stop number 603. Call 425-507-0429 or click "more info" to hear more information about this book - "Never Smile at a Monkey"
- Also has toys for sale and a playhouse to play in.