Islamorada Founders Park
87000 Overseas Hwy (Mile Marker 87, bayside)
Islamorada, FL 33036
- Nice relaxing small beach with a children playground and a few picnic tables! Showers available and Clean restrooms. You have access to the pool for a fee! They also have tennis courts.
- Great place to take the kids, great beach and water activities AND the adults can get a solid workout in while they play!
- Helpful and informative
- $8 per person, worth it if you are staying a while. Beach, pool, basketball, open space, dog park, outdoor showers
- La entrada est muy escondida y cuesta $8 p/persona. La playa es MUY pequea (tranquila). Agua ideal para nios pero llega a la cintura como mximo a un adulto. Llevar sillas, agua y comida (no hay).
- Baygrass and Bluegrass Festival
- Vendor area with education groups, in the second stage. Not crowded, cowboys, hippies, retirees, teens, kids and four legged family members all having good time.
- One great thing, yes beer area and people drinking but all responsible not overdoing it and having good time. No problems like would be at other music events outside the keys.
- Great to sit on beach with all ages listening music.
- Here's some picts of bands. Band members all friendly great people.
- Baygrass and Bluegrass Festival A+ to organisers, bands and vendors. Great to show the kids musicians who can actually sing and play instruments.Keys Strong!
- Beach is great. Entire staff friendly. Only thing that ruins it is when the Miami crowd comes in and blasting thier music. 3-5 groups blasting different music not cool. This isn't Miami Beach.
- Nice small beach and marina, picnic tables and barbecues available on the beach! Clean washrooms. But bring your own food and drink.
- Love that the beach is close to the kids park.
- Must stop rest area & visitors center!
- Little bit expensive (8$ per person) the beach is small but quiet.
- Great dog park,lots of space for the doggies to run free
- Beach, Playground, Facilities - for a fee (unless you show a Islamorada hotel key.) If you're just playing soccer or basketball, park near A1A outside of the guard gate and walk on.
- Grandpa's Cough Medicine
- Beth and the band