Isabelle's Curly Cakes
- Bostons premium cupcake shop is located in the heart of Beacon Hill. Customers are able to choose from a variety of everyday flavored cupcakes, we recommend the Triple Chocolate and Vanilla Bean.
- Vegan cupcakes are available on Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Awesome for Argopoint B-day events!
- I brought home the Boston creme and triple chocolate to share and was totally grossed out by both. The triple chocolate mousse tastes like pure stick of butter and even the cake part was dry. Yuck.
- Pumpkin is the best!
- This is part of the Todd English empire.
- Vegan cupcakes on Sundays and Thursdays
- Beacon Hills first and only self-described cupcake bar. The menu changes daily; there are six regular flavors, and specials include peppermint and Boston cream.
- Our top picks include the Oreo, Coco-Puff and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. NOMS
- The Boston Creme Pie Cupcakes are by far my favorite cupcake ever
- Gluten Free cupcakes offered on Tues, Wed, and Sat. Also, make sure to try anything with peanut butter in it. It's so delicious!
- On our must-order list: flavors like key lime pie, red velvet (you'll go crazy over the buttercream frosting) and peanut butter cup.
- this rivals the best cupcake spots in nyc. moist, delicious, sophisticated cupcake heaven.
- Way better than Sweet...moist cake and icing with just the right amount of sweetness
- The Peanut Butter Cup Cupcake is awesome. Very friendly staff and cool use of black & white photography inside to form the wall. Skip dessert at near by restaurants and head here instead.
- Its Very Nice