Park, Dog Run
3498 NE 7th Ave (at NE Fremont St)
Portland, OR 97212
- Nice spot for the dog. Not a ton of shade.
- Great courts for a pick up tennis match. ( in good weather ) four lighted courts
- The water bit is running again!
- Take a seat on the hill facing basketball hoops. Nice spot to sit in the shadow and great entertainment.
- Kids, dogs, playgrounds, people!
- There's grass! And paths! And dogs if they're your thing!
- One of my favorite spots for the summer Movies in the Park. Great for people watching, never too crowded and plenty of shaded areas. There's a dog field at the peak of the hill and basketball courts.
- Basketball pick up is great!
- Location of the movie in the park from Portlandia S1 E6 (and you can indeed actually go to outdoor films here).
- Note to self: If you want to play tennis around Halloween, bring balls, a racquet, water, and a broom. #derp
- Amazing water park area for kids of all ages!
- Great place to take autumn pics!
- When you're biking, try the paths!
- Good hood park. Great 4 summering
- the little water fountain section is amazing on a hot day! it's located at the south end of the park.
- sledding in winter wter paly in summer