The Irishman Pub & Eatery
- Bartenders are great :)
- Bartender is a dick. Always has been.
- Amy is a great bartender! And they have an awesome sandwich on a pretzel roll.
- Peanut butter Pie- OMG. I don't even get dessert:-)
- Stop by on a Saturday afternoon, very good barmaid
- Get the Guinness wings. Cool late night hangout.
- Ask for a Smithwick's beer with a shot of vanilla vodka in the bottom, it's like an alcoholic creme soda!
- good live music!
- The Reuben chowder is a must! Dip the homemade chips in it! Request your bloody mary hot, its perfect.
- 1/2 off bottles of wine on Tuesday night
- Take out, food was very good as was service. Got back to hotel with food, no dressing for the salad. It happens. I called to let them know. They thanked me, nothing else.
- The Chicken Quesadilla is great. It comes with a BBQ sauce made with Guinness that's delish
- The Buffalo Bill burger is amazing
- I like the fish fry. Rubin is also a winner.
- Great Irish food. Friendly staff. Television by the bar. Outdoor seating also available.
- Corned Beef left a lot to be desired. Portion was teeny. Disappointed.
- You will play 20 questions with waiter who says they have no printed beer list. ? What?
- No NY wine. Just foreign wine pushed by their distributor.
- Good food. Good patio on a sunny day
- The bartender sam beautiful