3718 28th Ave (at 38th St.)
Astoria, NY 11103
- Good 'old dive bar in Astoria. Honors the third-drink-on-the-house rule. YES.
- Every third drink is on the house. Awesome bartenders and fabulous service.
- Great bar, with much credit going to Michael, the wonderful bartender. Low key atmosphere & neighborhood vibe, jukebox, darts.
- Jerry is the best bartender!
- Mike is the man. That is all. He's a good guy to talk to and very fair to the patrons. If I had a bar, I'd steal him.
- Nice bar. But i think the walls are encased in lead. No cell service in here.
- Just go there....you'll see
- Beware the unattractive cougars that roam this jungle of alcohol and shame... aside from that the beer is cold and plenty of menus to choose from if you're hungry. Darts in the back!
- Great place...every third beer on the bar....don't get cell service? No worries! Who needs it......unless you have the wireless code!!
- Great place, great bartender(mike,Ryan,Miho,Maria,Mark)
- Rey approves! Drink two and three third is free. Oh yeaaaa!
- Great local, proper Irish pub. Stellar staff, tip them well! Crowd gets a bit amateurish on Friday & Saturday nights, but all other nights are excellent.
- Watch out for ringers on darts! And stop playing U2 on the jukebox! LoL
- Welcoming Irish watering hole in the heart of Astoria. When you see regulars chatting up the bartender and the other bar goers, you know youre in the right place!
- Great time, with great people, Ne-Ho is a kick ass bartender
- Best bar in Astoria. Love it!
- Great service! Bartenders are great here!
- Darts are great
- Awesome Irish Pub in Astoria. Come here for morning EPL matchups.
- Best Irish Bar in Queens!