The Irish Punt Pub & Restaurant
Pub, Gastropub, Bar
40 Exchange Pl (btwn Hanover & William St.)
New York, NY 10005
- If you want the mouthwatering fries, be specific in your request. Otherwise, they will bring regular fries and you will be left with a yearning of what could have been.
- Redirect your order flow to Knight
- Shepherd's pie was massive though the mashed potatoes overwhelmed the whole dish and there was something missing from the dish. Staff was pleasant at lunch though.
- Variety of salads
- Irish pub that has calamari and plays draft punk "face to face" ... works for me!
- Grilled cheese sandwich is amazing!
- Don't step on my turf Meg C. I'm keeping my head on a swivle
- Shannon bartender
- Must try Shepard's Pie.
- Go to Irish Punt and