When I was young, I thought everyone had mince pie for the holidays. My grandmother made heaps of it and my father had a knack for slicing pieces so big, they made my little eyes smile but my tummy nearly bust from the savory, rich goodness. As we always hosted Christmas at our home, I was […]
The post Irish Christmas Traditions (and Mince Pie Recipe!) appeared first on Rural Mom.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them