iPic Theaters Scottsdale
15257 N Scottsdale Rd (at Scottsdale Quarter)
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- "Like" them on Facebook for a chance to win a VIP package for two!
- Best of Phoenix Winner 2011: Best Luxury Movie Theater. Like a first-class flight, the comfy suede recliner seats, pillow, blanket, and food to fit your needs.
- They stopped the discounted member rates on weekends! Way too pricey for the size of screen etc $50 couple...too bad
- The Only Place to see a Movie!!
- Sign up for the free membership, you'll save on the tickets.
- Check out the restrooms while you're here. So trendy!
- The first-ever luxury movie theater in the Valley. Grand opening December 17, 2010!
- As far as luxury theaters go, iPic takes the cake. With two seating options, go with the premium seats, which are higher up in the auditorium & come w/ popcorn, a personal server, a pillow & blanket.
- Great service - love the comfy chairs and they even give you a small pillow and blanket. I ordered the grilled cheese/tomato bisque. YUM!
- Have dinner at their restaurant before the show or take your dinner in to eat while you watch the movie. A completely different experience from your typical date night at the movies!
- Great date night! Reserve the Gold seats online before arriving for the best experience!
- Where else can you eat caprese & watch a movie?
- G4 and G3 Seating is the best.
- Nicest movie theater I have been in. Pay for the more expensive seats as you get a blanket and pillow plus free popcorn. This place is expensive but it is worth it for the service you get out of it.
- You will never go to another movie theatre after going here. The seats are the most comfortable, and if you upgrade your seats you will get a pillow, blanket, a glass of wine, and your dinner. Awesome
- Amazing.. Great place for a date night.
- if you have some money to burn check this place out. it's not cheap but worth every penny. get your tickets a day or two in advance to make sure you get just the right spot
- When the theater had tech difficulties, they handled it very poorly. For such an expensive ticket, I expect better service.
- Best way to watch a movie!
- Idiot brother lives up to the title. A must miss.