Indie Movies, Cineplex
- Two words: Midnight movie.
- Best midnight movies in Dallas!
- Check out the lounge full service bar at the Inwood
- The midnight movie series is awesome
- Theater 1 has couches instead of seats. Best movie experience ever!
- If you go to Landmarktheatres.com it tells you what's playing in the theatre with the couches!!!
- Awesome martinis. Maybe the best in the city. Get the lychee martini - it's authentic & comes with a lychee fruit.
- If you like movies...well...then you like movies.
- Get a bottle of wine in the bar and take it in to your theater. It made me love going to the movies again!
- Aqu saben como disfrutar de una pelcula.
- There are baskets inside the theatre doors with blankets! Great addition considering most theaters are usually cold!
- Grab a cocktail at the Inwood Lounge before the movie.
- Great place to hang out!!
- See if you can still get away with buying a student priced ticket.
- Every Friday and Saturday at midnight they show older/cult classic movies... Tonight: Never Ending Story! What more could I ask for?
- The theaters are full of couches! Get comfy just like you would at home, complete with a glass of wine or your favorite cocktail.
- Went for one of the Miyazaki midnight movies. Like the other times I was expecting couches and nice seating but when we get in we realize they put us in a dinky room with sub par chairs.
- Inwood Theater provides the comfort of home but at the movies. Curl up on one of their over-sized couches and enjoy the entire experience with a glass of wine in your hand!
- The atmosphere is great but service with a smile doesn't exist there.
- Cozy old school theater with sweet bar and bottled beer at the concession stand!