Intercontinental San Juan Resort & Casino
5961 Isla Verde Avenue
Carolina, Carolina Municipio 00979
- Pool is awesome. Try the splash bar. Strong drinks.
- If you're going for a run on the beach, regardless if you got left or right you'll max out around 2.7mi. Great view tho!
- The lobby bar and splash bar have great filling food for $10!!! Next door at el san Juan has the hottest club in puerto Rico!
- The T5 bus will take you downtown for 75 cents. Plan on cabbing back though, it runs infrequently in the evenings.
- The spa has a sauna.
- I will definitely recommend this Hotel.. Pool and beach all in one place.. "Fantastic"
- One of the worst hotels ever- old, dirty, and horrible service. Stay away if in puerto Rico.
- Pool and hot tub open 24/7
- Get Island bomb from pool bar. Expensive but 32 ounces of awesome
- For a good laugh check out the INSANE prices for bottles of wine in the wine shoppe/coffee shop.
- 24 hour pool and hot tub! Solid beach too.
- Staff at the pool bar was very friendly and helpful
- Been coming here for years.. The hotel, the bar service everything is incredible.
- Worst service.Arrived at 9am for 1 night & room was not ready til almost 5. The balcony is a joke & the drinks are expensive. I stay at a lot of places, but this is thumbs down for me. Disappointed!!
- Visit us and enjoy your stay!!!
- We booked on priceline and when we got our bill there was a charge of $65 extra plus $25 for parking in their lot. Part of the $65 was $44 for use of their free internet! DON'T STAY HERE!
- Love the SOAP! Ginsing & Macademia... mmmmm!
- Good and affordable food @ the bar. Go to Brava next door. In my opinion, one of the best clubs I've been to.
- Beautiful hotel - the pool stays open 24 hours.
- $2 minimum bet at the roulette table. Unheard of!