Interbay Golf Center
Golf Course, Parking
- Double buckets before 9am and after 9pm Monday-Friday!!!
- sign up for mini golf tourney - putts & pints - so much fun!
- Double balls at the range after 9.
- I like their double decker practice range area. Weekends are very busy with all ages, esp. on a beautiful day.
- Underrated patio. Cheap beer on a nice day whether you golf or not.
- Mini golf and a Perrier bottle of your favorite reposado tequila make for a fun evening. Thankfully it's walking distance.
- $3 twisted tea at the clubhouse on Tuesdays!
- Your swing needs some work. Get a golf lesson from Ken. He is an awesome instructor.
- Wear golashes. This place is SOGGY.
- Great driving range and putt putt course!
- Double range balls on weekdays for the last 2 hours of operation. Late night value!
- They offer great beginner classes here
- We came here often for 9 holes- good design. This place can get very windy.
- Not my swing.
- Weekdays before 6pm is happy hour. Medium bucket of balls and a pitcher of beer. Time it right and catch the sunset as well.
- A pitcher and a large bucket for $17. Super good deal.
- Great place to do a work team outing!
- Very well maintained course. Perfect for working on short game out putting. Highly recommend.
- Don't play Friday night when it's nice out - 2.5 hour round of 9 holes
- Too many people on Wednesday night