Big White Ski Resort in Kelowna, Canada, is home to world-class skiing and snowboarding as well as spectacular scenery. Living in the village, I’ve created a photo essay of Instagram shots capturing some of my favorite slopeside moments for you to recreate on your travels. Let us know which is your favorite in the comments below.
1) Living in a completely ski-in ski-out village
2) The only reminder that you’re not going snow-color blind being the bright ski chairs
3) Running with a sundog – a sunny sight caused by refracting ice crystals
4) Cruising through endless fields of Okanagan champagne powder snow
5) Changing pace with a horse drawn carriage ride
6) Ramping things up again, climbing up a tower of ice
7) Watching the sunrise in the morning over the endless mountain ranges
8) Making it to the top of the mountain and feeling like I’m in another world
9) Surviving my way down the double black diamond cliff run
10) Rewarding myself with some wine and arctic char
The post #InstaTravel: Top 10 Slopeside Moments At Canada’s Big White Ski Resort appeared first on Epicure & Culture.