- The ice cream here is creamy, nicely textured and boldly flavored. Too bad an additional RM1.50 is charged for the premium flavors!
- Much better than the Bangsar Branch, ample seating in relax casual environment. Lots of parking outside and les chaotic. Best part, the ice cream and waffle is just as good!
- Yummy icecream and waffles. Love the dark chocolate icecream. Seasonal cempedak icecream is nice too.
- Their Durian ice cream is just jizz.. A must try to find inner peace =)
- Pistachio, xo cranberry, teh tarik, choc cognac are all great but they always seem to run out of rum and raisin!
- Always my fav! Nutty nutella
- I find their ice creams a little too sweet. If they lessened the amount of sugar they put in their ice creams then it would be perfect.
- Peanut butter ice cream is amazing. Waffles are good too. Didn't like the salted caramel ice cream. Blood orange sorbet was good too.
- Come early if you don't wanna miss their best seller- salted caramel!!
- This cafe has a nice and relaxing environment for you to chill with your family and friends over your favorite ice cream. A place to go to satisfy your sweet cravings or to have dessert after meal.
- No vanilla or choc available today? Zz
- Ice cream + waffles = Win. Can't wait for the durian ice cream to come back in season.
- Super delicious ice cream. Premium flavor is additional RM1.50 which I feel is pretty ridiculous as 90% of their flavors are 'premium'. So you technically MUST pay. Take away is additional RM1.
- The Durian Ice Cream and Strawberry Cheese is awesome. Thought the mango sorbet had a funny aftertaste though.
- I tried their peanut butter jelly ice cream with vanilla waffle cone. It was amazeballs. The place also really nice, decorated with fake grass and swings. Will come back for more flavours!
- Since I tried their chocolate brownie waffle cone, I never went back to the cup anymore. My favorite flavours are the Valrhona Chocolate, XO Cranberry and Cognac & Green Tea!
- Very good ice creams paired with airy waffles.
- Love the ice creams! So rich la the taste... cant wait to try the waffles thoo
- Premium Ice cream flavor (marked with *) costs extra RM1.50.
- Try their premium flavors (additional RM1.50 per flavor) and you won't go wrong. Waffles are a great companion for the ice creams.