Insanity - Stratosphere
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S (btw Baltimore Ave and Philadelphia Ave)
Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Non-thrill seekers beware... this might not be for you!
- Mesmo j tendo ido em todos os parques da Florida, este brinquedo foi uma experincia nica!
- ATTENTION PLEASE! Very high speed and no seat belt! Don't recommend!
- I found it best after ski jump
- LOVED This Ride!! It Was Definitely Built For The THRILL SEEKERS!! =D
- Realmente insano, quem tem fobia altura, ESQUEA!!
- The ride that lives up to it's name. More intense than jumping off the 108th floor.
- So scary but so beautiful
- There are probably words to describe this ride, but fun doesn't seem to be one of them. Terrifying might be closer.
- Awesome ride with a great view! But try not to move your head to look around too much when the ride is spinning or you'll get dizzy.
- Scary as hell! And I've sky dived.
- Definately the BEST of the three rides!
- Vayan al bao antes!
- Greatttt!!! Should try it!
- Bacana. Vale a pena pela sensao
- Es increble las vistas desde arriba, el juego marea un poco para que lo tengan en cuenta!
- You will have an amazing view there !
- All day unlimited ride pass for $36 gets you to the top and a chance to get on Insanity, Big Shot and X-Scream as many times as you want.
- Strong winds give more thrill to it!
- Seat on the front seats!