Italian, Wine Bar
$ $ $
- With over 600 selections, varietals from every wine-making region in Italy, and numerous older vintages rarely seen on these shores, the wine list is simply astonishing.
- Check out 'inoteca. a lot of ppl have been talking about it (most recently Nate who suggested it as a date spot). why have I not been? or have I?
- A solid place to come for Italian-themed tapas. The truffled egg toast melts in your mouth!
- Try the Truffled Egg Toast
- Great spot to enjoy a glass of wine and a cheese plate, plus their egg truffle is to die for.
- Great wine list and an array of small plate dishes have kept this Italian wine bar on the top of chefs lists for years. Chef Ivy Stark (Dos Caminos) I go for some late night wine, cheese and salumi"
- Have any of the paninis. To die for.
- Great place for dates especially if you snag the window-facing booths. That plus carafes of wine = success.
- lasagnette di melanzane (eggplant) was amazing.
- Truffled egg toast is a must!
- lamb sandwich. hands down one of the best ive ever had.
- Try the Truffled Egg Toast - Excellent. Egg-cellent. So good.
- Talk to the cute blond about wine
- 3 words: Truffled Egg Toast
- Life-changingly good: Roast chicken w mustard seed and brussel sprouts, and truffled egg toast.
- Orecchiette with pork ragu. Do it.
- Try the Brochette with Ricotta and Peppered Honey... delicious. We had a simple order of meatballs and spaghetti and it was amazing! Great Service and atmosphere!
- Yummy grilled calamari salad & polenta!
- They're really working a solid proportion of MJ on the stereo tonight.
- Great mimosas