Inoko Japanese Steak & Seafood House
- Triple yellow sauce!!
- Great for birthdays!
- Try the Hawaiian chicken! It's amazing. :)
- Gross!! My server had a curly mustache.
- Go in on Monday-Thursday nights with your college identification Steak & shrimp, the most expensive entree, is only $14 and it goes down from there. Also, beer and wine is 50% off. Foo-foo on a dime!
- Shrimp and chicken. Is my favorite.
- Very good chicken and shrimp . Service was very good.
- first time having Japanese since six grade!!!
- I had steak and pineapple. Show is ok. Food is great, not too expensive
- We did not have to wait to be seated, that should have told us something & they don't need reservations for small parties anymore. 10 min to get drinks, refused coupon after order was placed.Last time
- Get the steak and shrimp!!
- I wish it was like it used to be, but it's not. I practically had to bribe my wife to try it and unfortunately, it didn't live up to either of our expectations and it was overpriced.
- Great food.
- Its not what it once was... heading downhill quickly unless they really make some steps to restore it. It'll be out of business with in 3 years at the rate its going. Damn shame. It used to be awesome
- Tons of food I feel for just one person! Kind of bland! Not so many choices. Express is missing the habachi feel. Not so glam and not so clean
- Try the early bird special. And don't forget to download a coupon . I always forget .,,,
- Veggies and eggs in rice, covered in shrimp sauce. All day long.
- Get the JB Roll