Inner Sunset Farmers Market
9:00am - 1:00pm
- Get honey from city apiarists.
- Try the honey. Local bee hives
- If you walk through right before closing time you might miss out on some popular items, but you may also score some deals.
- Love Pamela Soap! 4 bars and a soap dish for $20...great gift or just stock up on your faves.
- Love the hummus and pumpkin bolani :)
- Lots if fresh local produce from multi generational farmers.
- Great organic produce, friendly merchants, community / neighborhood feel
- This farmers market has become my Ferry Building surrogate. Here are the mainstays: organic fruit and vegetables, one fish monger, fresh-made papusas, flowers, Achadinha Cheese Company.
- Fresh locally made granola from the 2 sisters/granola girls. Healthy choice.
- Lots of produce. Meat vendors run out quick. Get there early.
- Pick up some pomegranate juice to mix with apple cider or bubbly !
- Try out the samples at the Hummus Heaven booth! Artichoke Hummus & Chipotle Hummus are my faves!
- The mayor must have sway, she's there on a Monday night.
- Great organic produce for reasonable prices. www.Enrout.com
- Get there early for best selection of fruit and pasteries.
- 5th crow farms' eggs are phenominal!
- Leave your four-legged furry friend at the warm and able hands of complimentary valet barking!